Behind this simple website there is a big and powerful vision: A world with joyful groups and individuals everywhere, all bringing more light and balance to their immediate environment.
That is one big vision! and it would be a monumental work for any of us (certainly for me)… yet it is quite doable when we all…
Open to the flow of giving and receiving
The Joy Keepers Network is as much part of those universal energy movements as anything else and here’s how each of us can support them i.e. give and receive at the same time.
Ways to give
- We are all Joy Lovers but you can also step up as a Joy Angel, and contribute by offering your resources, teaching, coaching, events, books… anything that can be of value for Joy Keepers and that contributes to more joy in any area of life/work.
- Donate any amount and help us maintain our site and reach more people.
- Share the Joy Keepers Network with as many people as possible. Invite them to join us, participate in our meditations and use our resources!
Ways to receive
We receive as we give – that’s the joy of it too! And there are other ways for you to receive here as well:
- As our new Joy Angels will be adding their diverse resources (many of them free, I’m sure), there will be plenty of new ways for you to get inspired and enriched: books, events, articles, webinars, workshops, and who knows what more…
- As we grow there will also be more people to connect and share in our forum on Facebook
- As a Joy Angel you will also receive the gifts of extra visibility through our website as well as the support of any Joy Ventures that you choose to participate in.
Now that our foundations is ready we can build (almost) anything!
As soon as we have grown some more we can start creating Joy Groups for mutual support! That will be the next big step, along with ongoing improvements and enhancements and perhaps fixing any bugs that I’m not aware of yet. 🙂 Do let me know if you come across any…
I would also love to know if you have any ideas, comments, wishes otherwise… I am here for you, and for our joyful world – the small world and the big world…
With love and joy,