I offer keynotes, workshops and interviews on Awakening To Joyful Living here in Denmark, globally and online.
There’s more to come so stay up to date as new events are being added. Subscribe here.
To explore how I can contribute in your area or for your online audience, contact me here.
6: Joy Support Group – monthly online meeting. Here’s how to join us
24-28: Global Luminary Activation Experience – Learn more here
I was recently participating in a gathering where we were invited to express what we believe in, in just a few words. I was curious about what would happen if I said “I believe” and then just let the words flow freely and so I did. Although I cannot recreate that moment now, I know I said something along these lines…
I believe we are born into a field of love and joy. And I know that this love and joy is still within us.
I know that as we open to joy and allow it to flow in our bodies, in our feelings, in our thoughts and in our hearts, we begin to shine. And as we shine we lit up other people as well, and they too begin to shine their joy.
And this is what’s going to happen! We are going to reconnect with joy as our true nature, and we’re going to reach each other this way. We’re going to see a new balance in the world.
I believe that. And I also know that joy is not in the future. It is right here and right now, ready to join us in a smile!
What do you believe?
– – –
I met Deb Svanefelt a little while ago. What I knew about her was that for many years she has been helping people with some of the most difficult cases of trauma and stress. Not what you’d call a joyful profession… And yet she is most definitely a Joy Keeper. How come? Watch below!
Here are some of the questions we pondered:
- What is the difference between joy and happiness and why does it matter?
- How come children are so joyful – and adults not so much?
- What are the 3 main paths to joy?
- Why do we need to meet our pain and shadows before we can live our joy?
- What is a natural Joy Keeper?
- What is the relationship between Love and Joy?
- How can being an ambassador of Joy help our world?
And finally a question for you:
What in this conversation touched your heart the most?
Here are the resources mentioned in the interview:
Download the Finding Joy Every Day ebook here
Join the Joy Keepers Network here
I’m happy to announce that the Joy Keepers Network partners with the 7 Days Of Rest for their 2019 initiative!
Watch the beautiful 7 Days Of Rest video below…
“To spread light where there is only light, or pretend that there is only light because the darkness is too hard to handle, might be a step on the path of one’s personal development; but it is not the spiritual journey.
There is no serious spiritual or religious path that gives any of us a pass on addressing the suffering of other sentient beings. There’s nothing “positive” about not addressing a problem simply because it’s not happening in your neighborhood.
Our task is to look at the darkness but then see through it and beyond it, thus invoking the endless possibilities for miracles that exist within God’s universe. We are not here to ignore the illusion, but to transform it. The miracle worker does not deny a problem, but merely denies its power over us. Spiritual seekers should not be children standing on the sidelines; we should be the biggest grownups in the room.” ~ Marianne Williamson
These words hit right where my thoughts are going each morning these days.
Because, it is in the morning that I check the news headlines. And recently they have become so disturbing, that I have to ask myself: “What can I do about all this”? Because… Well, Marianne Williamson says it perfectly above.
When I contemplate it what I get is that the Joy Keepers Network has an important role to play during these difficult times. For real and for several reasons.
One of these reasons is that for us to be able to cope with such huge challenges we need to be in touch with the Joy energy. For us to continue the positive work that is needed in the world Joy is essential. For us to continue replenishing and re-balancing our energies, from every cell in our bodies to every cell in the living organism that we call our Earth, Joy is essential.
Also, Joy brings us closer to Oneness. And it takes a global Oneness awareness to create the changes that are urgent and absolutely necessary for life on Earth to survive.
It comes down to a few simple facts (now even scientifically proven, should we need that reassurance):
- People who believe in Oneness are more kind towards other living beings
- People who believe in Oneness are more compassionate
- People who believe in Oneness have greater capacity for collaboration and for creating the solutions that the world needs now.
Yes, we as Joy Keepers have a role to play, along with the 2+ millions of others conscious networks along the globe.
But what will it take for us to actually make a difference? That’s the next, very challenging question that I’m asking myself these days. And in that context it is very helpful for me – and hopefully meaningful for you too – to get a little bit of a perspective:
The perspective is that, even if it was born out of my life-long spiritual and personal exploration, the calling to create the Joy Keepers Network as such came to me very recently – in the Spring of 2017. I acted on it the best I could and so by the end of 2017 there were some 50+ official Joy Keepers here. Now, 1 year later, our numbers have tripled to 150+!
How grateful I am for each and everyone of you, for your presence, for you reading these words, for your participation in our Global Joy Meditations and in the Joy Support Group. And how I appreciate the support from our Joy Angels. Thank you!
I am also very much aware that this is just a tiny beginning. For us to actually make a difference globally, we need to grow by leaps and bounds, sooner rather than later.
How can that happen?
I have some ideas. But we need your help for these ideas to come into fruition. So I’m listing them below, and I invite you to ponder each of them and see how you can help. Please know that any help is welcome and appreciated, no matter how big or small!
- Help me connect with other joyful leaders (or just relevant transformational leaders) out there, so that we can collaborate. Let me know who you think I should connect with.
- Participate in the Joy Support Group. As the group grows, it will result in the creation of more and more groups, with a steadily growing impact in the world!
- Support Joy Keepers Network financially. It will enable us to cover our expenses as well as advertise and with that gain more visibility and more members. Also, if you can connect me with people/organizations that have the capacity to support us financially that would be wonderful!
- Help me build Joy Resources for Joy Keepers. The Finding Joy Ebook is one such resource, the Joy Support Group is another, there is also the Lightworker Manual. These are all resources created by me, but that’s not how I envision it to be in the future! On the contrary, I would like the Joy Keepers Network to offer a variety of resources from different teachers/leaders/mentors. If you have resources that you would include in our official library (which I will be creating) then reach out to me.
- Let me know what you would like to happen within the Joy Keepers Network. What are your needs? Would you like more regular Joy meditations? Any other activities? Specific resources?
You can contact me here anytime, and I’ll typically respond within 24 hours.
Thank you from all my joyful heart to yours!
PS: Not a member yet? Join the Joy Keepers Network here. It’s free.
Dr. Andrea Pennington is one of our Joy Angels, and has been tremendously supportive of the Joy Keepers Network from the very beginning (as in this interview where we talked about the initial inspiration for the network) and ever since.
Dr. Andrea is deeply dedicated to raising the level of consciousness and love on our planet, and does so every day, through her work and interactions. Her vision is to create a global impact not just directly but by activating and supporting Lightworkers in their work. This she does in a variety of ways (she is a truly multi-dimensional and multi-passionate human being):
Real Self Love
Collaborative book projects and publishing
Currently, Dr. Andrea offers two ways for Lightworkers to share their stories with a global audience:
Making A Global Impact
Dr. Andrea also helps Lightworkers share their message and make the impact in the world that they are meant to make by offering Branding Workshops and mentorship to conscious entreprenuers.
Explore and connect
There is much more to Dr. Andrea’s work. Get inspired and find plenty of free resources here!
Also be sure to connect with Dr. Andrea on Facebook!
Leading a Global Joy Meditation
Dr. Andrea graciously led the June 2018 Global Meditation. The meditation was based on the Attunement Meditation Process.
Dr. Andrea also expressed the following:
“So many of us have been touched or inspired to change the way we work and to change the way we live. We really want to create a global change in consciousness and the vibration of love and joy.
As all of us learn how to raise that vibration we can start to transmit it even without saying a word to anyone.
We may never know whose day we brightened, we’re just sending that ripple, that is raising their vibration. We don’t need to be thanked but we remain thankful for the things that keep flowing into our lives, and that’s what keeps it going and flowing.
No matter what, there is always someone on this planet that is practicing this type of healing / prayer which means there is always a cloud of it somewhere and you can tap into it when you need it.
Know that Halina and I in our own various ways and practices, we are always beaming joy and love, protection and goodness, to each and everyone of you. So if you’re ever feeling low, just remember you can tap in to that.”
To continue this joyful process – yours and humanity’s – join the Joy Keepers Network here.
Have you noticed how miraculous experiences always come with a great sense of joy? Here’s my miracle story – and some questions for you!
Learn more about the Miracles & Manifesting book project here
… and about Life ReWritten: Life After Love, Sex & Relationship Trauma here
We all know how important it is to live our passion and live our purpose. I know it’s important for us as Joy Keepers. Lot of people mention following our passion, and that’s wonderful. Not so many, however, speak about the challenges of that journey… Yet the road to living your purpose is full of challenges!
First, there are the challenges of even finding out what your purpose is.
Then, as you gain clarity, there are the challenges of aligning with your purpose.
Then, as you align, there are the challenges of living it, and, let’s face it, living up to it!
Because our life purpose does require us to leave our comfort zone and embark on a journey that is equally exciting and demanding. This is by no means an easy journey, and support is needed.
And so, wherever you are on that journey, you are welcome in …
Behind this simple website there is a big and powerful vision: A world with joyful groups and individuals everywhere, all bringing more light and balance to their immediate environment.
That is one big vision! and it would be a monumental work for any of us (certainly for me)… yet it is quite doable when we all…
Open to the flow of giving and receiving
The Joy Keepers Network is as much part of those universal energy movements as anything else and here’s how each of us can support them i.e. give and receive at the same time.
Ways to give
- We are all Joy Lovers but you can also step up as a Joy Leader or a Joy Angel, and contribute by offering your resources, teaching, coaching, events, books… anything that can be of value for Joy Keepers and that contributes to more joy in any area of life/work.
- Donate any amount and help us maintain our site and reach more people.
- Share the Joy Keepers Network with as many people as possible. Invite them to join us, participate in our meditations and use our resources!
Ways to receive
We receive as we give – that’s the joy of it too! And there are other ways for you to receive here as well:
- As our new Joy Leaders and Joy Angels will be adding their diverse resources (many of them free, I’m sure), there will be plenty of new ways for you to get inspired and enriched: books, events, articles, webinars, workshops, and who knows what more…
- As we grow there will also be more people to connect and share in our forum on Facebook
- As a Joy Leader or Joy Angel you will also receive the gifts of extra visibility through our website as well as the support of any Joy Ventures that you choose to participate in.
Now that our foundations is ready we can build (almost) anything!
As soon as we have grown some more we can start creating Joy Groups for mutual support! That will be the next big step, along with ongoing improvements and enhancements and perhaps fixing any bugs that I’m not aware of yet. 🙂 Do let me know if you come across any…
I would also love to know if you have any ideas, comments, wishes otherwise… I am here for you, and for our joyful world – the small world and the big world…
With love and joy,