I met Deb Svanefelt a little while ago. What I knew about her was that for many years she has been helping people with some of the most difficult cases of trauma and stress. Not what you’d call a joyful profession… And yet she is most definitely a Joy Keeper. How come? Watch below!
Here are some of the questions we pondered:
- What is the difference between joy and happiness and why does it matter?
- How come children are so joyful – and adults not so much?
- What are the 3 main paths to joy?
- Why do we need to meet our pain and shadows before we can live our joy?
- What is a natural Joy Keeper?
- What is the relationship between Love and Joy?
- How can being an ambassador of Joy help our world?
And finally a question for you:
What in this conversation touched your heart the most?
Here are the resources mentioned in the interview:
Download the Finding Joy Every Day ebook here
Join the Joy Keepers Network here